Foo camp this weekend was a lot of things, but most of all it was uplifting. Something about the confluence of so many high energy, high output, high optimism people, combined with their willingness to try new things, meet new people, and not necessarily know it all, was very inspiring.
Things to talk about in later posts:
* Clowning lessons and coincidences
* Werewolf: the game that will keep you up late at night and stick with you in the morning
* Leadership hacks & management advice
* How net worth does not correlate with behavior sometimes
* Social entrepreneurs are quietly taking over (and fixing?) the world
But mostly, how Tim & friends seem to know amazingly optimistic, can-do people who see no hubris in just fixing whatever’s wrong, missing, suboptimal, or otherwise wrong. Very refreshing!